Hey guys, it’s kid#1! One of my favorite desserts to make are banana boats. (These are not Paleo – sorry Mom!) This is what you are going to need:
- 2 bananas
- a handful of chocolate chips
- a handful of marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (optional)
- Slice the 2 bananas lengthwise.
- Cover a pan with tinfoil and set the bananas on it.
- Spread the peanut butter on the flat part of the banana.
- Make a pattern of 1 marshmallow, then 1 chocolate chip along the peanut butter.
- Set the oven to broil and put in the bananas for about 1-2 minutes. Watch them carefully so the marshmallows don’t burn or catch fire.
- Take the bananas out and let them cool for just a minute so you don’t burn your mouth.
Serves 4. Or 2 if you’re hungry. 🙂